Imperial Kitchens completed the Bulimba project in mid-2021. The cabinetry was provided as part of an OJ Pippin Homes new house build. The house is split in two with both units being mirror images of each other. Each unit in the project consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathroom, ensuite, study, and alfresco area. Unfortuantely, we didn’t get photos of all of the rooms, and only managed obtain images from the kitchen.
Bulimba Project Colour Selections
- Cabinet Colour: Polytec Blossom White Matt
- Feature Colour: Polytec Perugian Walnut Woodmatt
- Benchtops and Waterfall Ends: 20mm Essastone “Matt White”
- Handles: Sharknose Finger-pull Handles
- Oven: Fisher & Paykel Built-in Pyrolytic Oven (OB60SL11DEPB2)
- Cooktop: Fisher & Paykel Gas on Glass Cooktop, 90cm (CG905DNGGB4)
- Rangehood: Fisher & Paykel Integrated Insert Rangehood, 60cm (HOB6028)
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel Integrated Dishwasher (DW60U2l1)
- Fridge: Miele KS 37422 iD Integrated Refrigerator
- Sink: ABI Interiors Vita 760mm bowl & 3/4 (101581)
- Sink Tap: Abey SK5-AV Kitchen Mixer – Brushed Nickel (SK5-AV-BN)
Imperial Kitchens completed the Paddington project in early 2022. The cabinetry was provided as part of a Groove Properties new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathroom, ensuite, study, mudroom, and window seat joinery.
Imperial Kitchens completed the Pullenvale project in 2021. The cabinetry was provided as part of a Lark Constructions new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, laundry, powder room, bathroom, ensuite, bar, and study.