About Gordon Park
Imperial Kitchens completed the Gordon Park project in mid-2021. The cabinetry was provided as part of an Arrowood Building Group new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, laundry, and mud room.
The Gordon Park project is also quite popular on Instagram under Thistle House.
*The images do not show every room, only the kitchen and a partial view of the pantry.
Gordon Park Project Colour Selections
Kitchen and Pantry
- Cabinet Colour: Polytec Thermolaminated Panel (Vinyl) “Sussex” EM0 – Classic White Matt
- Benchtops: Caesarstone 20mm Cloudburst Concrete
- Handles: ABI Interiors Scalo Cabinetry Pull – Brushed Brass
- Oven: Bosch Series 8 Built-in oven 60 x 60 cm Stainless steel (HBG675BS1B)
- Cooktop: Bosch Serie 6 Gas hob 90cm (PCT915B9TA)
- Rangehood: Bosch Serie 8 Integrated rangehood 86cm Stainless steel (DHL895CAU)
- Dishwasher: Bosch Serie 6 semi-integrated dishwasher 60cm Stainless steel (SMI66MS01A)
- Compact Oven / Microwave: Bosch Serie 8 Built-in compact oven with microwave function 60x45cm Stainless steel (CMG633BS1B)
- Sink: Franke Kubus Double Bowl Undermount Sink (KGB120-BPW)
Imperial Kitchens completed the Paddington project in early 2022. The cabinetry was provided as part of a Groove Properties new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathroom, ensuite, study, mudroom, and window seat joinery.
Imperial Kitchens completed the Pullenvale project in 2021. The cabinetry was provided as part of a Lark Constructions new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, laundry, powder room, bathroom, ensuite, bar, and study.