Imperial Kitchens completed the Pullenvale project in 2021. The cabinetry was provided as part of a Lark Constructions new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, laundry, powder room, bathroom, ensuite, bar, and study.
*The images do not show every room, only a kitchen and three vanities.
Pullenvale Project Colour Selections
- Cabinet Colour: Laminex Espresso Flint
- Feature Colour: Laminex Classic Oak Nuance
- Handles: Finger-Pull “Sharknose” Handles
Appliances and Sinks
- Oven: iQ700 Built-in oven 60 x 60 cm Black (HB875G8B1A)
- Cooktop: Franke 96cm Professional Series LPG Gas Cooktop (FIG905B1L)
- Rangehood: Falmec 105cm Gruppo Incasso Under Cupboard Rangehood (F3GI10S1)
- Dishwasher: Serie | 8 fully-integrated dishwasher 60 cm (SMV88TX02A)
- Microwave: iQ700 Built-in compact oven with microwave function 60 x 45 cm Black (CM833GBB1A)
Imperial Kitchens completed the Paddington project in early 2022. The cabinetry was provided as part of a Groove Properties new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, bathroom, ensuite, study, mudroom, and window seat joinery.
Imperial Kitchens completed the Albion project in Q3 2022. The cabinetry was provided as part of a K2 Projects new house build and consisted of a kitchen, butler’s pantry, laundry, bathroom, and ensuite.
Ready to Build Your Dream Kitchen?
Our Showroom (Booking Only)
2 Ellerslie Road, Meadowbrook
Logan City, QLD 4131
Servicing: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and everywhere between including Brisbane Northside: Ashgrove, Bardon, Chelmer, Clayfield, Fig Tree Pocket, Kedron, Kenmore, Red Hill, The Gap, Wavell Heights. Brisbane Southside: Acacia Ridge, Burleigh Waters, Camp Hill, Coorparoo, Cornubia, Daisy Hill, Palm Beach, Shailer Park, Sunnybank Hills, Tarragindi
@ 2022 Imperial Kitchens